Welcome to essaymoment.com, a service providing excellent academic papers. You should know that we really value your privacy and treat it very seriously. Therefore, we created a guide where in details explained why we collect your personal data and how we process it, how long we keep it, described the use of cookie files and Google Analytics and just everything you need to know about your rights. So, we encourage you to take some time and go through it, but you can always contact us to learn more! J
Personal data processing
First of all, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. We may require it for:
- Providing the services you expect;
- Ensuring that the content we have on our website is displayed on your device in the best way and keeping the website secure;
- Contacting you regarding the order and for marketing purposes;
- Giving suggestions and recommendations about services that may be of interest to you;
- Notifying you about changes, handling queries or complaints;
- Conducting researches, tracking statistics and analyzing.
Before we start processing your personal data, we need to receive your consent so we can provide security of your account and customer support quality. In case you withdraw your consent, we will not have any legal ground for processing so we just stop handling it. There is always a chance that website and/or our services might become not accessible for you.
Information collecting and payment
While using our website, we can collect your personal and non-personal information in a number of different ways:
- Information given directly by you when filling in our order form and corresponding with our representatives by emails, phone or chat. It includes your name, email address, and password, phone number, education details etc. This information is important for the good performance of our writers and allows us to fulfill our legal obligations;
- In addition, you can complete a form and provide us with such information as the date and place of your birth, gender, academic level, family status etc (not necessary);
- We automatically collect information you leave when using our website to identify your personality (device data, browser, country and time zone, time of each session);
- We can receive information from third parties (business partners, sub-contractors or service providers) and use it as well. They may process your payment so we can receive such information as a cardholder name, address and email registered.
Important: we do not save your credit card information!
Keep and share
We keep your information as long as it may be needed. We can also share it with third parties in the following cases:
- If the third parties do specific actions on our behalf to process the data provided by you;
- To avoid fraud, it can be provided to organizations and agencies we work with;
- It can be shared if you gave your consent or for legal reasons or obligations;
- Non-personal data can be given to sales and traffic partners;
We can also use your data for Google Analytics to have exact statistics, thorough analysis and for conducting different website researches to provide the website with good traffic.